More Articles for Frank Maly director CV Transportation Analysis and Research with ACT
New and net trailer orders in October rose to the highest level since April and May at 19,408 units and 17,384 units, respectively, ACT Research said. Seasonally adjusted, October’s backlog rose 1.5 percent month over month. “With orders ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1048 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse734 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?326 Views