More Articles for Frank Lautenberg
Transportation advocate Senator Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ) died Monday morning as a result of viral pneumonia. He was 89 years old. The senator had served in Congress for more than 30 years. He also served on the Committee on Commerce, Science, and ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1687 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1158 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1081 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project504 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?362 Views