More Articles for France
In bridges, there’s American old and then there’s old. The Pont Vieux and the Cathedral de Sainte Cecile. You want old? The Pont Vieux (literally “old bridge”) had been in use for 657 years when the oldest surviving roadway bridge in America, ...
Oh yeah, it's on. France has fired back at what their social media are calling "le French bashing" by a salty American business leader. A cabinet minister and a factory union leader lead le charge, the former calling US's Titan Tire ...
Scare bleu! Maurice Taylor, CEO of US tire maker Titan, writing to France's Industry Minister Arnaud Montebourg, after the minister asked Titan to buy a Goodyear tire factory in Northern France that is about to shut down: "I have visited that factory a ...
Judges recognized Volvo Construction Equipment as a winner of the Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards in Paris on January 13 for the company’s On Board Weighing System, designed for its F-Series haulers. The judges of the Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards, which aimed ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)805 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects574 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D287 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign266 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says263 Views