More Articles for France
In bridges, there’s American old and then there’s old. You want old? The Pont Vieux (literally “old bridge”) had been in use for 657 years when the oldest surviving roadway bridge in America, the 73-foot Frankford Avenue Bridge in Pennsylvania, was constructed ...
Oh yeah, it's on. France has fired back at what their social media are calling "le French bashing" by a salty American business leader. A cabinet minister and a factory union leader lead le charge, the former calling US's Titan Tire ...
Scare bleu! Maurice Taylor, CEO of US tire maker Titan, writing to France's Industry Minister Arnaud Montebourg, after the minister asked Titan to buy a Goodyear tire factory in Northern France that is about to shut down: "I have visited that factory a ...
Judges recognized Volvo Construction Equipment as a winner of the Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards in Paris on January 13 for the company’s On Board Weighing System, designed for its F-Series haulers. The judges of the Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards, which aimed ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013253 Views