More Articles for France
In bridges, there’s American old and then there’s old. You want old? The Pont Vieux (literally “old bridge”) had been in use for 657 years when the oldest surviving roadway bridge in America, the 73-foot Frankford Avenue Bridge in Pennsylvania, was constructed ...
Oh yeah, it's on. France has fired back at what their social media are calling "le French bashing" by a salty American business leader. A cabinet minister and a factory union leader lead le charge, the former calling US's Titan Tire ...
Scare bleu! Maurice Taylor, CEO of US tire maker Titan, writing to France's Industry Minister Arnaud Montebourg, after the minister asked Titan to buy a Goodyear tire factory in Northern France that is about to shut down: "I have visited that factory a ...
Judges recognized Volvo Construction Equipment as a winner of the Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards in Paris on January 13 for the company’s On Board Weighing System, designed for its F-Series haulers. The judges of the Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards, which aimed ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?666 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax595 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views