More Articles for France
In bridges, there’s American old and then there’s old. You want old? The Pont Vieux (literally “old bridge”) had been in use for 657 years when the oldest surviving roadway bridge in America, the 73-foot Frankford Avenue Bridge in Pennsylvania, was constructed ...
Oh yeah, it's on. France has fired back at what their social media are calling "le French bashing" by a salty American business leader. A cabinet minister and a factory union leader lead le charge, the former calling US's Titan Tire ...
Scare bleu! Maurice Taylor, CEO of US tire maker Titan, writing to France's Industry Minister Arnaud Montebourg, after the minister asked Titan to buy a Goodyear tire factory in Northern France that is about to shut down: "I have visited that factory a ...
Judges recognized Volvo Construction Equipment as a winner of the Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards in Paris on January 13 for the company’s On Board Weighing System, designed for its F-Series haulers. The judges of the Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards, which aimed ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views