More Articles for fracking
We have found a solution for energy independence in the United States, but it faces pushback from environmentalists. Oil and natural gas for decades have provided 65 percent of energy consumption in the United States “and it’s forecast to stay that ...
Heavy Road Work Full depth reclamation saves aging roads struggling under heavy fracking loads By Tina Grady Barbaccia When energy companies began driving heavy truck traffic over rural Pennsylvania roads not built to withstand the weight, the state’s DOT charged a local contractor ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects657 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D388 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)355 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots293 Views