More Articles for fracking
We have found a solution for energy independence in the United States, but it faces pushback from environmentalists. Oil and natural gas for decades have provided 65 percent of energy consumption in the United States “and it’s forecast to stay that ...
Heavy Road Work Full depth reclamation saves aging roads struggling under heavy fracking loads By Tina Grady Barbaccia When energy companies began driving heavy truck traffic over rural Pennsylvania roads not built to withstand the weight, the state’s DOT charged a local contractor ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier266 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver261 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker249 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase131 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges102 Views