More Articles for Fox River
The Leo Frigo Memorial Bridge has been closed since Sept. 25 after motorists reported a 2-foot dip in the pavement across all lanes of traffic east of the river, according to a report in the Post Crescent. Now, around-the-clock repair efforts ...
Police closed Wisconsin’s Leo Frigo Bridge on Wednesday after a 400-foot section of the span began to sag, according to a report from CNN. The bridge, formerly known as Tower Drive Bridge, carries about 40,000 cars daily on Interstate 43 over ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2269 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority623 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles583 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views