More Articles for Fox River
The Leo Frigo Memorial Bridge has been closed since Sept. 25 after motorists reported a 2-foot dip in the pavement across all lanes of traffic east of the river, according to a report in the Post Crescent. Now, around-the-clock repair efforts ...
Police closed Wisconsin’s Leo Frigo Bridge on Wednesday after a 400-foot section of the span began to sag, according to a report from CNN. The bridge, formerly known as Tower Drive Bridge, carries about 40,000 cars daily on Interstate 43 over ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident865 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds497 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes444 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005354 Views