More Articles for four-lane highway on State Route 78
Granite Construction Company has been awarded a $29.5 million contract by the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) to construct a new four-lane highway on State Route 78 near the town of Brawley, about 100 miles south of Palm Springs ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong958 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]949 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction388 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair375 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views