More Articles for former U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood
Former U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood joins Building America’s Future (BAF) as the organization’s new co-chair, BAF announced Wednesday. LaHood joins co-chairs Michael Bloomberg, former mayor of New York City, as well as Ed Rendell, former governor of Pennsylvania. LahHood, Bloomberg and ...
A commuter train in New York derailed Sunday, and former U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is pointing to the crash as an example of the need for investment in transportation infrastructure. The southbound Metro-North train, which was carrying about 150 passengers, ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker280 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges258 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes227 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America199 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards140 Views