More Articles for Former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood
Less than a week after former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood suggested a 10-cent-per-gallon tax hike, the idea of a fuel tax increase is getting more buzz. Thomas Donohue, president of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, said Monday at a breakfast hosted ...
Former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has suggested raising the gas tax by 10 cents per gallon. LaHood said this week that Congress should increase the federal gas tax, which has been 18.4 cents per gallon since 1993, to 28.4 cents per ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding565 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable418 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future352 Views
- 25 Days of Rollouts: Flink FXP Snowplow Expands to 17 Feet254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers252 Views