More Articles for Former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood
Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) has has pulled a federal gas tax hike off the table of options for transportation funding. Shuster, chairman of the House Transportation Committee, said Tuesday at an event hosted by Building America’s Future (BAF) and Bloomberg Government ...
Less than a week after former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood suggested a 10-cent-per-gallon tax hike, the idea of a fuel tax increase is getting more buzz. Thomas Donohue, president of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, said Monday at a breakfast hosted ...
Former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has suggested raising the gas tax by 10 cents per gallon. LaHood said this week that Congress should increase the federal gas tax, which has been 18.4 cents per gallon since 1993, to 28.4 cents per ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views