More Articles for Former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood
Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) has has pulled a federal gas tax hike off the table of options for transportation funding. Shuster, chairman of the House Transportation Committee, said Tuesday at an event hosted by Building America’s Future (BAF) and Bloomberg Government ...
Less than a week after former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood suggested a 10-cent-per-gallon tax hike, the idea of a fuel tax increase is getting more buzz. Thomas Donohue, president of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, said Monday at a breakfast hosted ...
Former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has suggested raising the gas tax by 10 cents per gallon. LaHood said this week that Congress should increase the federal gas tax, which has been 18.4 cents per gallon since 1993, to 28.4 cents per ...
- Interstate tolling gains new enemy in big-business group674 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency397 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- From a Job Interview: Hire Me, But Make It Easy336 Views