More Articles for Ford Motor Company
Ford has begun using driverless technology to test the toughness of its trucks, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. The automaker worked with Autonomous Solutions to develop the robotic test driving system, which is the first in the industry. The system uses ...
Feeding America announced today that Ford Motor Company Fund, the philanthropic arm of Ford Motor Company, has donated $50,000 to support its disaster relief efforts in the southern states hit by recent tornadoes and floods. Feeding America aids disaster relief ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants269 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views