More Articles for Ford Motor Company Fund’s Driving Skills for Life Ride and Drive
A statewide program, led by the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), is being credited with a 48-percent decline in teen fatalities during the past five years. IDOT officials and representatives from representatives from the Ford Motor Company Fund, The Allstate Foundation, ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1031 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1020 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse767 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones434 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?305 Views