More Articles for Foothill Transit
The California Energy Commission has purchased the first two battery-powered buses for Northern California, KCET reported. The commission purchased the fast-charging buses, built by Proterra, with a $2.56 million grant through the AB118 Air Quality Improvement Program. The buses will be ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads215 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views