More Articles for Foothill-Eastern Transportation Corridor Agency
California Attorney General Kamala Harris sued last month to stop the $200 million extension of a toll road in Orange County, Southern California Public Radio reported. Harris’ suit to block a 5.5-mile extension of State Route 241 is claims the Foothill-Eastern ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views