More Articles for foamed asphalt
Fatigue cracking usually links to inadequate road foundations By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Fatigue cracking in bituminous pavements is experienced by the public so often that it is considered just part of driving. Motorists endure it and assume it’s just part of ...
Now That's Cool Low-energy asphalt mixes reduce viscosity – without the heat In the last two decades, improvements in the physiochemistry of asphalt mixes have sparked a revolution in their production and placement. Today’s warm and cold asphalt mixes – which to minimize ...
?%# What percentage of RAP is best? It depends. T here are powerful inducements today to reuse reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in a variety of applications. And the big question about RAP has shifted from whether it belongs in mixes at all, ...
Research that could change the Way We Work Some top picks from Transportation Research Board’s papers presented at its 90th annual meeting in D.C. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor It is always a meeting filled with new ideas and stunning research breakthroughs in ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier256 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative122 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views