More Articles for foam blocks
Constructing a bridge via Accelerated Bridge Construction (ABC) that uses lightweight fill material can involve what appears to be assembling giant building blocks. But these are made of polystyrene so contractors are working with huge plastic foam blocks. “They are literally ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?448 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group196 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders155 Views