More Articles for FMCSA
The federal government shut down at 12:01 a.m., and today 18,481 U.S. Department of Transportation employees aren’t at work because of the shutdown. Obviously, the furloughs are affecting federally-funded programs, with many operations shutting down until the government is back to ...
Better Roads reported Friday that the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) would remain operational if the federal government shuts down Tuesday. However, if a government shutdown occurs, about one in three USDOT employees would face furloughs. According to a plan released Friday ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) last week announced that nearly $1 million in new grants will be used to help train veterans and military families for jobs in the transportation industry. FMCSA awarded the grants ...
A former Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration official in New York state has been sentenced in federal court to 18 months in prison for accepting bribes from trucking companies. James H. Wood, 45, of Delevan, N.Y., former supervisor of the Buffalo ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River561 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business341 Views