More Articles for Fly-In
Oklahoma conservative Republican Senator Jim Inhofe (R-OK), who has "been through," as a he puts it, eight reauthorization bills, said after hearing outgoing Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood say President Obama's goal was $500 billion to $600 billion long-term reauthorization ...
TCC-Fly-In and ARTBA Federal issues program just getting underway. Should be a dandy. I'll be Tweeting and updating this blog. There used to be a star on television who asked his audience to "keep those cards and letters rolling in folks." These ...
Time to make some noise. The Transportation Construction Coalition Fly-In and ARTBA Federal Issues Program start Monday 23rd. I'll be there and I'll be Tweeting. This is one of those events that could give this industry a major boost (Oh, and don't ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes154 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges143 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views