More Articles for Fluor Intercontinental d/b/aJ.A. Jones International v. Department of State (May 24 2013) the Civilian Board of Contract Appeals (Board)
Contractor’s acceleration claim granted in embassy construction “Acceleration” in construction means to speed up the pace of work resulting from a directive, refusal to extend the contract time or voluntary effort. Acceleration disrupts the contractor because it results in less time ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014571 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding497 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable357 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future328 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields273 Views