More Articles for Fluor Intercontinental d/b/aJ.A. Jones International v. Department of State (May 24 2013) the Civilian Board of Contract Appeals (Board)
Contractor’s acceleration claim granted in embassy construction “Acceleration” in construction means to speed up the pace of work resulting from a directive, refusal to extend the contract time or voluntary effort. Acceleration disrupts the contractor because it results in less time ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views