More Articles for Fluor Intercontinental d/b/aJ.A. Jones International v. Department of State (May 24 2013) the Civilian Board of Contract Appeals (Board)
Contractor’s acceleration claim granted in embassy construction “Acceleration” in construction means to speed up the pace of work resulting from a directive, refusal to extend the contract time or voluntary effort. Acceleration disrupts the contractor because it results in less time ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax325 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction208 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax190 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job185 Views