More Articles for Florida traffic safety rules
Florida is raising the bar in its approach to traffic enforcement and road safety. A powerful traffic safety act uses a portion of traffic light violation fees to fund paralysis research, helping to benefit victims of motor vehicle accidents. The Mark ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax703 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party413 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete260 Views