More Articles for Florida traffic safety act helps victims of motor vehicle accidents
Florida is raising the bar in its approach to traffic enforcement and road safety. A powerful traffic safety act uses a portion of traffic light violation fees to fund paralysis research, helping to benefit victims of motor vehicle accidents. The Mark ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus422 Views