More Articles for Florida traffic safety act helps victims of motor vehicle accidents
Florida is raising the bar in its approach to traffic enforcement and road safety. A powerful traffic safety act uses a portion of traffic light violation fees to fund paralysis research, helping to benefit victims of motor vehicle accidents. The Mark ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1577 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets973 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses955 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway741 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history406 Views