More Articles for Florida high-speed rail project
With the deadline imposed by U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood to secure a sub-grantee to assume the proposed rail line between Orlando and Tampa, U.S. House Transportation Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) said he has completed his assessment of ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects656 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D388 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)352 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots293 Views