More Articles for Florida high-speed rail project
With the deadline imposed by U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood to secure a sub-grantee to assume the proposed rail line between Orlando and Tampa, U.S. House Transportation Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) said he has completed his assessment of ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views