More Articles for flood-prone culvert rehabilitation projects
A recent independent study conducted by Utah State University determined that Snap-Tite’s inlet control device, the Hydro-Bell, increases hydraulic flow by nearly 30 percent, relative to the flow through a standard square end inlet condition typically found in culvert applications. ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving396 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice348 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill333 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views