More Articles for flood-prone culvert rehabilitation projects
A recent independent study conducted by Utah State University determined that Snap-Tite’s inlet control device, the Hydro-Bell, increases hydraulic flow by nearly 30 percent, relative to the flow through a standard square end inlet condition typically found in culvert applications. ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)461 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports427 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says253 Views