More Articles for flood-prone culvert rehabilitation projects
A recent independent study conducted by Utah State University determined that Snap-Tite’s inlet control device, the Hydro-Bell, increases hydraulic flow by nearly 30 percent, relative to the flow through a standard square end inlet condition typically found in culvert applications. ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?665 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax594 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views