More Articles for flood-prone culvert rehabilitation projects
A recent independent study conducted by Utah State University determined that Snap-Tite’s inlet control device, the Hydro-Bell, increases hydraulic flow by nearly 30 percent, relative to the flow through a standard square end inlet condition typically found in culvert applications. ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2271 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1270 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority627 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles586 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views