More Articles for flood-prone culvert rehabilitation projects
A recent independent study conducted by Utah State University determined that Snap-Tite’s inlet control device, the Hydro-Bell, increases hydraulic flow by nearly 30 percent, relative to the flow through a standard square end inlet condition typically found in culvert applications. ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views