More Articles for flood control efforts
In an 83-14 vote, the Senate passed a bill Wednesday that will authorize several water infrastructure projects throughout the nation, McClatchy reported. The $12.5 billion bill, the Water Resources Development Act, would allow the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to move ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes809 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…651 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis408 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California380 Views
- The Top Failure in Car Technology315 Views