More Articles for flawed
According to the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), the Associated Press released a flawed analysis of the results of the economic stimulus spending on roads and bridges. Its authors overlooked the 210,000 direct on-project transportation jobs the ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]906 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong828 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views