More Articles for Flameless Pothole Patcher
Compiled by Tina Grady Barbaccia EDITOR'S PICK Kentucky Transportation Center Lower bridge repair costs The Kentucky Transportation Center has developed CatStrong CRP-X, carbon fiber reinforced polymer rod panels that are bonded to existing reinforced and deficient pre-stressed concrete bridge structural members to increase their ...
At the American Public Works Association (APWA) 2012 Show in Anaheim, Calif., Bergkamp Inc. rolled out its InPaveSystem as an option on its Flameless Pothole Patcher to help government agencies and contractors better monitor and manage pothole patching performance. (For ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views