More Articles for Flameless Pothole Patcher
Compiled by Tina Grady Barbaccia EDITOR'S PICK Kentucky Transportation Center Lower bridge repair costs The Kentucky Transportation Center has developed CatStrong CRP-X, carbon fiber reinforced polymer rod panels that are bonded to existing reinforced and deficient pre-stressed concrete bridge structural members to increase their ...
At the American Public Works Association (APWA) 2012 Show in Anaheim, Calif., Bergkamp Inc. rolled out its InPaveSystem as an option on its Flameless Pothole Patcher to help government agencies and contractors better monitor and manage pothole patching performance. (For ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views