More Articles for Flameless Pothole Patcher
Compiled by Tina Grady Barbaccia EDITOR'S PICK Kentucky Transportation Center Lower bridge repair costs The Kentucky Transportation Center has developed CatStrong CRP-X, carbon fiber reinforced polymer rod panels that are bonded to existing reinforced and deficient pre-stressed concrete bridge structural members to increase their ...
At the American Public Works Association (APWA) 2012 Show in Anaheim, Calif., Bergkamp Inc. rolled out its InPaveSystem as an option on its Flameless Pothole Patcher to help government agencies and contractors better monitor and manage pothole patching performance. (For ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes660 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers212 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse147 Views
- Worker killed while putting reflectors on road146 Views
- New poll shows 67 percent of people are against a gas tax increase96 Views