More Articles for Flameless Pothole Patcher
Compiled by Tina Grady Barbaccia EDITOR'S PICK Kentucky Transportation Center Lower bridge repair costs The Kentucky Transportation Center has developed CatStrong CRP-X, carbon fiber reinforced polymer rod panels that are bonded to existing reinforced and deficient pre-stressed concrete bridge structural members to increase their ...
At the American Public Works Association (APWA) 2012 Show in Anaheim, Calif., Bergkamp Inc. rolled out its InPaveSystem as an option on its Flameless Pothole Patcher to help government agencies and contractors better monitor and manage pothole patching performance. (For ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views