More Articles for ‘fix it first’
On Wednesday, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Representative Bill Shuster said President Obama did not include a way to pay for the transportation projects in his proposed budget, The Hill reported. The proposed budget calls for $50 billion in infrastructure spending, ...
President Barack Obama on April 10 presented Congress with a $3.8 trillion budget plan for the 2014 fiscal year, which includes $50 billion for infrastructure spending, according to the Associated Press. The $50 billion is intended for infrastructure investments and includes ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Feb. 15 announced $287 million in emergency relief funds for New York to rebuild roads and bridges damaged by natural disasters, with $250 million specifically designated for Hurricane Sandy recovery. LaHood was joined by Senator ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River621 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update337 Views