More Articles for ‘fix it first’
On Wednesday, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Representative Bill Shuster said President Obama did not include a way to pay for the transportation projects in his proposed budget, The Hill reported. The proposed budget calls for $50 billion in infrastructure spending, ...
President Barack Obama on April 10 presented Congress with a $3.8 trillion budget plan for the 2014 fiscal year, which includes $50 billion for infrastructure spending, according to the Associated Press. The $50 billion is intended for infrastructure investments and includes ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Feb. 15 announced $287 million in emergency relief funds for New York to rebuild roads and bridges damaged by natural disasters, with $250 million specifically designated for Hurricane Sandy recovery. LaHood was joined by Senator ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views