More Articles for ‘fix it first’
On Wednesday, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Representative Bill Shuster said President Obama did not include a way to pay for the transportation projects in his proposed budget, The Hill reported. The proposed budget calls for $50 billion in infrastructure spending, ...
President Barack Obama on April 10 presented Congress with a $3.8 trillion budget plan for the 2014 fiscal year, which includes $50 billion for infrastructure spending, according to the Associated Press. The $50 billion is intended for infrastructure investments and includes ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Feb. 15 announced $287 million in emergency relief funds for New York to rebuild roads and bridges damaged by natural disasters, with $250 million specifically designated for Hurricane Sandy recovery. LaHood was joined by Senator ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2230 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project540 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- How to protect roadworkers from hearing loss315 Views