More Articles for ‘fix it first’
On Wednesday, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Representative Bill Shuster said President Obama did not include a way to pay for the transportation projects in his proposed budget, The Hill reported. The proposed budget calls for $50 billion in infrastructure spending, ...
President Barack Obama on April 10 presented Congress with a $3.8 trillion budget plan for the 2014 fiscal year, which includes $50 billion for infrastructure spending, according to the Associated Press. The $50 billion is intended for infrastructure investments and includes ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Feb. 15 announced $287 million in emergency relief funds for New York to rebuild roads and bridges damaged by natural disasters, with $250 million specifically designated for Hurricane Sandy recovery. LaHood was joined by Senator ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2173 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1331 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...883 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views