More Articles for five-year transportation funding bill
Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett on Monday signed a five-year transportation funding bill for the state. The legislation is expected to generate an additional $242 million in fiscal year 2013, and it will add $1.6 billion to $1.8 billion in the fifth ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]921 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views