More Articles for five-year transportation funding bill
Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett on Monday signed a five-year transportation funding bill for the state. The legislation is expected to generate an additional $242 million in fiscal year 2013, and it will add $1.6 billion to $1.8 billion in the fifth ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house617 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views