More Articles for Fish and Wildlife Service
A stop-work order has been issued on Stepps Ford bridge in Ottawa County, Oklahoma because construction methods might be damaging the habitat of the endangered madtom catfish. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife service has expressed two major concerns with the construction. ...
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President and CEO Pete Ruane met with Senate Environment and Public Works Committee Chairman Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) during a Capitol Hill news conference Tuesday to discuss how the federal government shutdown is impacting ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views