More Articles for fiscal year 2014 budget
On Wednesday, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Representative Bill Shuster said President Obama did not include a way to pay for the transportation projects in his proposed budget, The Hill reported. The proposed budget calls for $50 billion in infrastructure spending, ...
Just what does transportation infrastructure get out of the President’s FY2014 budget? To be sort of ho hum about it, it’s what I think we expected; it’s okay but it doesn’t change much and it doesn’t knock your socks off. It could ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1031 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1021 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse767 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones437 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?305 Views