More Articles for fire
The construction site of a $31.7 million bridge in California caught fire Monday, ultimately resulting in the bridge’s collapse, Sourceable reports. A report from the New York Daily News notes that a worker accidentally started the blaze with a welder’s torch, ...
Here on the Roadologist blog, we’ve shared plenty of stories about fires, including one about a roadside fire caused by cutting corners, another about a 42 million-tire pile that burned for an entire month and a another story about a ...
A 43-year-old British firefighter is starting a fire instead of fighting it. In an attempted insurance scam that involved burning his BMW, Anthony Murray pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit arson as well as two fraud charges that involve two separate ...
It’s always a good idea to test a product or a procedure before it’s widely used. Isn’t that the idea behind safety and quality control? Apparently a Central Wisconsin logging company doesn’t believe in this because it was just slapped with ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker263 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon106 Views