More Articles for finished goods
The Producer Price Index for finished goods rose 1.1 percent in December, reports the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. This advance followed increases of 0.8 percent in November and 0.4 in October. It also marks the sixth straight rise in finished ...
The Producer Price Index for finished goods rose 0.8 percent in November, reports the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. This increase followed a 0.4 percent advance in October and September. Manufacturers’ prices of intermediate goods climbed 1.1 percent, and the crude ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views