More Articles for fines
Minnesota has passed a new law aimed at protecting road workers. The law will enforce slower speeds in work zones, and set a definitive fine for those who don't obey. The typical "fines will be doubled" signs will be replaced by ...
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel on Wednesday proposed plans to the City Council to increase fines for bicyclists who disobey traffic laws and for motorists who open their doors in the path of bicycles, the Chicago Tribune reported. The fine for bicyclists ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues115 Views