More Articles for fines
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel on Wednesday proposed plans to the City Council to increase fines for bicyclists who disobey traffic laws and for motorists who open their doors in the path of bicycles, the Chicago Tribune reported. The fine for bicyclists ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles974 Views
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident965 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments305 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?275 Views