More Articles for fine
Police are searching for the thief, or thieves, who stole construction equipment and signs from the side of Interstate 585 in Spartanburg County, South Carolina. The South Carolina Department of Transportation says five batteries for large directional signs used to direct traffic in ...
The City of Columbus, Ohio’s Vehicle for Hire Board is considering fining people who vomit in or otherwise “soil” a cab after drinking too much, The Columbus Dispatch reports. An exception would most likely be made for kids and ill people ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views