More Articles for fine for vomiting in cab
The City of Columbus, Ohio’s Vehicle for Hire Board is considering fining people who vomit in or otherwise “soil” a cab after drinking too much, The Columbus Dispatch reports. An exception would most likely be made for kids and ill people ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views