More Articles for fine for vomiting in cab
The City of Columbus, Ohio’s Vehicle for Hire Board is considering fining people who vomit in or otherwise “soil” a cab after drinking too much, The Columbus Dispatch reports. An exception would most likely be made for kids and ill people ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views