More Articles for filter dams
Building Better Roads from the Ground Up A strong foundation is the key to a strong pavement structure By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor A pavement is only as strong as its foundation. Without an adequate base or foundation, a road simply cannot stand ...
Two for the Price of One Recycled concrete aggregate proves its value; but it demands an engineered approach. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Recycled concrete aggregate (RCA) is a valuable resource for road owners and builders, both in terms of lowering costs and ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure221 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views