More Articles for fied Public Infrastructure Inspector
The American Public Works Association (APWA) named 27 public works infrastructure professionals from the U.S. and Canada that have recently earned credentials as Certified Public Infrastructure Inspectors (CPII). Since its inception in 2008, the CPII program has certified 146 public works ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River464 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business373 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving332 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice283 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness272 Views