More Articles for Fiber Reinforced Polymers
How Eight Mile Road Bridge in Hamilton County, Ohio, used a bridge system prefabricated with integral beams and deck incorporating the entire superstructure for a rapid installation. Article contributed by Composite Advantage Eight Mile Road Bridge, a short span concrete structure built in ...
American Concrete Institute seeks papers for conventions: Spring 2010, Chicago; Fall 2010, Pittsburgh; and Spring 2011, Tampa
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) is currently seeking submissions for sessions taking place during the ACI Spring 2010 Convention in Chicago, Ill., Fall 2010 Convention in Pittsburgh, Pa., and Spring 2011 Convention in Tampa, Fla. More information about current Calls ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads215 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views