More Articles for Fiber Reinforced Polymers
How Eight Mile Road Bridge in Hamilton County, Ohio, used a bridge system prefabricated with integral beams and deck incorporating the entire superstructure for a rapid installation. Article contributed by Composite Advantage Eight Mile Road Bridge, a short span concrete structure built in ...
American Concrete Institute seeks papers for conventions: Spring 2010, Chicago; Fall 2010, Pittsburgh; and Spring 2011, Tampa
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) is currently seeking submissions for sessions taking place during the ACI Spring 2010 Convention in Chicago, Ill., Fall 2010 Convention in Pittsburgh, Pa., and Spring 2011 Convention in Tampa, Fla. More information about current Calls ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group154 Views