More Articles for FHWA’s Life Cycle Cost Analysis primer (2002)
The goal is performance over time Design durable roads and you are designing them “not to fail.” A variety of tools now exists that civil engineers can use to design pavements that will stand up to traffic and the elements, optimizing long-term ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series960 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks365 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group356 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines203 Views
- Manitou previews MHT 1490 telescopic handler at ConExpo-Con/Agg166 Views