More Articles for FHWA Turner-Fairbank Highway Research Center
It's finally here! It’s taken nearly two decades, but intelligent transportation system technology is beginning to exert an influence By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor After nearly two decades of development, intelligent transportation system (ITS) technologies are finally going “mainstream.” The eyes of the ITS ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014575 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding536 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable386 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future335 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views