More Articles for FHWA revises calculation method for vehicle miles travelled
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has updated the way it calculates annual vehicle miles travelled (VMT) to ensure what the agency says "more accurately captures key transportation data." VMT refers to the number of miles vehicles travel over ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views