More Articles for FHWA revises calculation method for vehicle miles travelled
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has updated the way it calculates annual vehicle miles travelled (VMT) to ensure what the agency says "more accurately captures key transportation data." VMT refers to the number of miles vehicles travel over ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party471 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax248 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion212 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- ADA Angst over pavement preservation127 Views