More Articles for FHWA revises calculation method for vehicle miles travelled
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has updated the way it calculates annual vehicle miles travelled (VMT) to ensure what the agency says "more accurately captures key transportation data." VMT refers to the number of miles vehicles travel over ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2168 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1249 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project537 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans453 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views