More Articles for FHWA releases August 2012 Monthly Motor Fuel Report
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) today released the August 2012 edition of the Monthly Motor Fuel Report, which found that the overall change nationwide was +0.2 percent compared to the same period last year, according to the report. The report also ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker274 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes164 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges150 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views