More Articles for FHWA releases August 2012 Monthly Motor Fuel Report
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) today released the August 2012 edition of the Monthly Motor Fuel Report, which found that the overall change nationwide was +0.2 percent compared to the same period last year, according to the report. The report also ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?194 Views