More Articles for FHWA Long-Term Pavement Performance (LTPP)
?%# What percentage of RAP is best? It depends. T here are powerful inducements today to reuse reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in a variety of applications. And the big question about RAP has shifted from whether it belongs in mixes at all, ...
Half and Half One year later, a mat with 50-percent RAP looks really good. by P. Michael Harnsberger, Western Research Institute All photos courtesy of Western Research Institute. A stretch of asphalt in Canada, laid down in September 2009, is beginning to reveal its secrets. Initial ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?491 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group309 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines166 Views
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series163 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views