More Articles for FHWA Administrator Victor Mendez
Federal Highway (FHWA) Administrator Victor Mendez told attendees at the American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) National Convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on September 9 to “dream big and build big to create a system that will meet the needs ...
Safety is the top priority when considering new innovation in transportation and infrastructure, Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez said in an interview with Better Roads during the Intelligent Transportation Society of America's (ITS America) Annual Meeting. Mendez explained that in 2011, ...
Nearly $1.6 billion is being made available to states and territories across the United States to help cover the costs of repairing roads and bridges damaged by a variety of natural disasters, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views