More Articles for federal waterways spending
The House on Wednesday night passed its version of a bill to reauthorize federal waterways spending, the Associated Press reports. The $8.2 billion measure -- known as H.R. 3080, or the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA) -- passed the ...
The House starts work Wednesday afternoon on its version of a bill that would reauthorize federal waterways funding for the first time in six years, according to a report from The Hill. The House Rules Committee yesterday made in order 24 ...
The House will vote on its version of the water infrastructure bill Tuesday. The bill, known as the Water Resources and Reform Development Act (WRRDA), has an amendment deadline of 10 a.m. Eastern Time and a markup deadline of 5 p.m. ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views