More Articles for federal waterways spending
The House on Wednesday night passed its version of a bill to reauthorize federal waterways spending, the Associated Press reports. The $8.2 billion measure -- known as H.R. 3080, or the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA) -- passed the ...
The House starts work Wednesday afternoon on its version of a bill that would reauthorize federal waterways funding for the first time in six years, according to a report from The Hill. The House Rules Committee yesterday made in order 24 ...
The House will vote on its version of the water infrastructure bill Tuesday. The bill, known as the Water Resources and Reform Development Act (WRRDA), has an amendment deadline of 10 a.m. Eastern Time and a markup deadline of 5 p.m. ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion204 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September170 Views