More Articles for federal waterways funding
The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee unanimously approved its proposed water infrastructure bill Thursday, The Hill reports. The Water Resources and Reform Development Act (WRRDA), which the committee introduced earlier this month, would reauthorize federal waterways funding for the first time ...
House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) plans to host a Twitter town hall to answer questions about a proposed bill that would reauthorize federal waterways funding. The Twitter town hall will take place Tuesday at 4:30 p.m. Eastern ...
House Republicans have plans to unveil on Wednesday their version of a water infrastructure bill, according to a report from The Hill. House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) will introduce the House's new Water Resources and Reform ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1534 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1156 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1037 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project499 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?362 Views