More Articles for federal waterways funding
The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee unanimously approved its proposed water infrastructure bill Thursday, The Hill reports. The Water Resources and Reform Development Act (WRRDA), which the committee introduced earlier this month, would reauthorize federal waterways funding for the first time ...
House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) plans to host a Twitter town hall to answer questions about a proposed bill that would reauthorize federal waterways funding. The Twitter town hall will take place Tuesday at 4:30 p.m. Eastern ...
House Republicans have plans to unveil on Wednesday their version of a water infrastructure bill, according to a report from The Hill. House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) will introduce the House's new Water Resources and Reform ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views