More Articles for federal transportation funds
“In the spirit of March Madness, it’s time to get the surface transportation bill on the court and in play,” the American Road & Transportation Builders Association’s (ARTBA) chief elected officer, ARTBA 2011 Chairman Bill Cox, told the House Highways ...
Ribbon-cutting congressman and special interests linked to collapsing transportation infrastructure in new report. By John Latta Instead of “build baby build”, a public interest group argues that America needs a “fix baby fix” attitude towards our transportation infrastructure. Maintenance and repair of ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views