More Articles for federal transportation bill
The Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) has delayed $400 million in road projects until fiscal 2016 due to the uncertainty over future federal funding. In a letter to state lawmakers, John Schroer, commissioner of the Tennessee Department of Transportation, said the 12 construction projects and ...
Passing a Kidney Stone “A tie,” football coach Vince Lombardi is said to have famously said, “is like kissing your sister.” If we accept this wisdom from the Green Bay Packers legend, it follows that the recently enacted federal transportation bill is ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts401 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system96 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views