More Articles for federal transit program
House Transportation Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) and Committee leaders will roll out a comprehensive, multi-year transportation reauthorization proposal on July 7. "The initiative will not only reauthorize and reform the nation’s federal highway, transit, and highway safety programs, ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes612 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers163 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views