More Articles for federal surface transportation programs
By Tina Grady Barbaccia, Editor-at-Large, firstname.lastname@example.org At the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) Mid-Year Meeting in Nashville last month, Walter “Butch” Waidelich Jr., associate administrator for infrastructure at the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), told attendees the Generating Renewal, Opportunity and Work ...
The Highways and Transit Subcommittee began a two-day hearing on March 29 on a pending surface transportation reauthorization and is seeking suggestions from the transportation community on how to streamline and consolidate programs, cut red tape to speed up the ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges388 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory338 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views