More Articles for Federal Reserve
Give a state a fish… no wait. Teach a state to fish. Consider this: for every dollar in federal highway grants received by a state, that state’s GSP (gross state product) rises by at least two dollars. That’s in good ...
Just as the Federal Reserve decides to add more money into the economy to stimulate growth, unemployment rates rose unexpectedly as employers added fewer jobs in November than originally forecast, according to a Bloomberg News report. However, the news agency surveyed ...
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke on Oct. 15, made a case for the central bank to take further action to bolster growth, citing the risks of prolonged high unemployment and a U.S. economy slipping into a deflationary ...
Slumping tax receipts threaten existing programs and future plans. Scary state tax collection shortfalls may influence the creation some of the machinery of any new reauthorization bill. States facing almost unprecedented income shortages are getting worried that they may be unable ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress220 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?165 Views