More Articles for Federal Railroad Administration’s (FRA) High-Speed and Intercity Passenger Rail (HSIPR) Program
U.S. Department of Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood will testify at a House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee hearing on Dec. 6 focusing on the mistakes and lessons of the Administration’s high-speed rail program. Since the 2009 stimulus and President Barack Obama's stated ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)816 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects652 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D399 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots246 Views