More Articles for Federal Railroad Administration’s (FRA) High-Speed and Intercity Passenger Rail (HSIPR) Program
U.S. Department of Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood will testify at a House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee hearing on Dec. 6 focusing on the mistakes and lessons of the Administration’s high-speed rail program. Since the 2009 stimulus and President Barack Obama's stated ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series725 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group344 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views